Callosum By Mark Turney
Callosum – Because Gray Matters!
A brain exercising game which requires intense focus and concentration. The background gradient has a possible 16.7 million beautiful colors. But, don’t get distracted by all the pretty colors. As with life, it’s all about recognizing and mastering shades of gray to succeed. Balance is the key!
Game Goals & Notes –
1) Match the two changeable waveforms to the randomly selected third using the background gradient as a subtle guide. Only when all three waveforms align perfectly will the background gradient be pure shades of gray.
2) Select the color button on the left or right for the waveform color that you wish to adjust with the side specific arrows.
3) Take the shortest possible time to match. Your total elapsed time will be
compared at the end of all twelve levels to your last best time.
4) Completion of a level takes you to the next one, until all twelve levels are completed.
5) With each higher level, the countdown timer decreases by 20 seconds.
Additionally, the waveforms become more complex as the game progresses.
Play again & again – never the same game twice.