Camera51 – a smarter camera
Camera51 automatically detects and analyzes faces, scenes, objects and lines and guides you to the perfect frame in every click.
Camera51invites you to start taking photos like a professional. It uses photography principles used by professional photographers and artists and applies this vast and amazing knowledge in a fun and simple interface.
All you have to do is place the smartphone icon in the “Aim-Box” and BAM! you’ve got yourself a photo that looks like a million bucks.
• Auto framing / auto composition technology: Identifies and automatically selects the main objects and lines of the photo to determine real time framing guidance.
• Perfect selfie: snap the ultimate selfie whether by yourself or in a group with the front-facing camera.
• Manual object selection: Users have the option to manually select an object by just tapping the screen, to determine framing guidance, focus, and exposure.
• Multi object selection: Allows users to select up to three different objects of interest per photo.
• Peripheral object alert: Enables the app to notify you of prominent objects that may interfere with your frame boundaries.
• CPU support – Camera 51 unique and revolutionary technology relays upon some very advanced computing. As such it requires high computing power which may not be available in some lower level devices.
Camera51 was developed for devices such as: Samsung Galaxy S3 (not mini), Galaxy S4 mini, Nexus 4, LG G2, HTC One x, HTC One M8, Sony Xperia S and many more equivalent or higher capabilities devices.
Lower level devices may experience lagging and slow reactions of the application.
• Camera51 team works to insure the best camera app experience on all android devices. Stay tuned and follow us on our web site (www.camera51.com) for information on device support in future versions.