I have been playing lot of endless games and I always love trying the new ones. Xcite Moutain Bike Extreme is an Endless-Running-Cycling game by the developers at Weraku Games. Its an exciting game which not only teases one’s gaming skills but also entertains you to kep playing as it has an excellent gameplay.
The graphics in Mountain Bike is incredibly brilliant. The background music in sync with the gameplay makes it scintillating.
The game controls are of two types, game pad and the other tilt and touch. Both are super intuitive and responsive. The best part of the game are the jumps and the stunts. Its really thrilling. Since you have full control over the rider you can perform all posible stunts.
The game Xcite Moutain Bike is incredibly detailed, and the environments are colorful, bright, and lush.
★ FEATURES ★
▪ Simple swipe and tilt controls that are easy to use and just feel right
▪ Bike through the danger of nature and man made obstacles.
▪ 4 GORGEOUS ENVIRONMENTS to bust fat skills in!
▪ Experience the ULTIMATE skill-based BIKE game on your iPhone!
▪ IMPROVE your bike and character to UNLOCK NEW ABILITIES!
▪ CRUSH your FRIENDS and THE WORLD on the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!
▪ Over 18 different tricks Plus Fakies to learn and perform!
Bike your way across stunning 3D uphill and downhill environments. Perform tricks, upgrade skills and use powerful items to help you bike as far as you can.
Become a downhill mountain biking champion and ride the 7 locations with 20+ different obstacles and environment, learning over 18 real
world tricks like the “tail-whip”, “back-flip”, “bar-spin”, “decade” and many more.
You also have the ability to combine these tricks to create an endless amount of different combos.
Various games like fluffy favourites are simple and easy for people of all ages to play. These forms of games can be played anywhere and are great ways to pass the time.
The game amuses as well as challenges your intrinsic skill and I highly recommend trying this game by yourself.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/werakugames