Are you always swiping thru taken burst photos to animate it? Burstio solves that!
Burstio can browse your burst photos taken with the built-in Camera app. Play Burst Mode photos and convert them to video or GIF.
NOTE: Burstio works only with devices that are capable to take pictures with Burst Mode (iPhone 5s and later).
“A picture is worth a thousand words – a burst can tell a story behind.”
• Play a burst sequence as a regular video
• Set playback speed — slow down or increase the frame rate of the burst sequence
• You can trim the burst sequence to preferred frames and export them to a video or GIF
• Choose video export resolution (up to Full HD.) Result will be stored in your Photo Library
• Instantly share the video or GIF to your friends via email or social networks
• Video resolution: Full HD (1080p) or HD (720p) without cropping (adjusted width)
• Video format: QuickTime (.mov)
• Burst’s frames per second: Up to 10 (taken with Camera app)
• Audio: Not included with burst photos
• Compatible devices: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
• Requires photos taken with Burst Mode in your Camera Roll
• iOS 8 and later
To take Burst Mode photos, launch Camera app and ensure that you’re using either the Photo or the Square Mode. Then tap and hold the camera shutter or volume-up button on your iPhone.