Use PCMark for Android to benchmark the performance and battery life of your smart phone and tablet. See how well your device performs, then compare it with the latest models.
– Benchmark the performance of the whole device, not its isolated components.
– Tests are based on everyday activities, not abstract algorithms.
– Scores reflect real-world performance, not unachievable maximums.
– Tests use real applications and native APIs whenever possible.
– See every test in action instead of watching progress bars.
– Our guide tells you what is being measured and how scores are calculated.
– 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
PCMark for Android app is 23 MB. The Work benchmark is a further 400 MB download, installed when you first run the app.
With PCMark for Android you can choose which benchmarks you install. Right now, there is one benchmark called Work available to download. More benchmarks will be added over time. You can uninstall benchmarks to free up storage space, while leaving PCMark for Android installed and available to browse your saved scores and the Best Devices list.
PCMark for Android is protected by rules for manufacturers and supported by a detailed technical guide that explains exactly what’s being measured and how the scores are calculated. Better benchmarking starts here.
PCMark for Android technical guide:
Futuremark benchmark rules:
OS: Android 4.1 or later
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible
Storage: 23 MB app only, 423 MB app + tests