CeleBody – Easy and fun way to monitor your health and to like your body!
• The World Health Organization (WHO) defines 2 indicators to assess the level of health and the cardiovascular risks:
– BMI (Body Mass Index) is calculated from height and weight of a person. The BMI is used to identify obesity, overweight but also underweight.
– WHR (Waist-Hips Ratio) is calculated from the circumferences of the waist and the hips. WHR is an indicator of abdominal obesity and also, according to the WHO, of cardiovascular risks. The fun fact is that Waist-Hips Ratio is also known to measure the level of attractiveness of a woman.
• CeleBody offers you a simple interface to monitor your health. Within a simple screen, you are able to check your body measurements, BMI and WHR. An effective color code alerts you on bad values of these indicators. Plus, a live feed of experts’ tweets is displayed to help you to find great dietary, fitness and lifestyle advices that will help you to reach your goals.
• Have you ever wondered which celebrity you look like?
Thanks to an exclusive algorithm and a database of almost 170 celebrities, CeleBody calculates the body similarity between you and the most famous women: Eva Mendes, Kate Upton, Jennifer Aniston, Shakira, Scarlett Johansson…
This fun feature is a powerful tool to help you to set ambitious goals, to stay motivated and to finally appreciate your body, because it really needs your love.