“Family faces are magic mirrors looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future” wrote US journalist and author Gail Lumet Buckley
Don’t you ever concern how you are look like your parents, your grandparent or your children? Same gene, same bred, there must be something the same in your faces! Family members’ faces can spliced together to reveal the similarities and differences encoded by our appearances.
Don’t you ever realize that two things have similar look? Have they relative each other?
Let CroxBreed Camera help you. Take a picture and transplant with another, and you will get the perfect answer.
It’s too easy in few step:
– Choose a joining template/style
– Take 1st picture from camera/photo library.
– Take 2nd picture from camera/photo library.
– Move/Resize/Rotate 2 parts for best merge.
– Adjust color/brighness/contrast/tone for each part if needed.
– Crop your result to save or share with your friend on Facebook.
– Cool design
– Easy to use
– Edit photo with multitouch gesture.
– Take picture from both front or back camera.
– Easy calibrate camera with the help of mask.
– More template/style on the way to update.
Create yourself Genetic Portraits