Based on the acclaimed UnityCar vehicle physic package, Real Drift is the most realistic 3D drifting simulation on mobile devices, and yet easy to control thanks to an innovative drift helper.
• The most realistic 3D drifting simulation on mobile devices;
• Easy to control thanks to an innovative drift helper;
• Customizable drift helper: from full help to total in your control;
• Accelerometer (gyroscope) steering mode;
• Accurate points calculation: earn points by drifting at high speed, at high drift angle and, FOR THE FIRST TIME, by light touching walls during a drift;
• Online and local leaderboard to challenge your friends and people all over the world;
• High quality 3D graphics;
• Ads free (BOTH free and paid version);
• No strange access permissions are required apart for Internet access to load online leaderboards;
ADVANCED POINTS SYSTEM:
Points grow proportionally to drift angle (visually showed by the arrow behind the car), speed and drift time.
There are also 2 different points multiplier: “Drift Combo” multiplier and “Proximity” multiplier.
Drift Combo multiplier is increased by 1 when points reach 1000. If you change drift direction points are added to Total Points Indicator (located in the top left of the screen) and reset. if points reach 1000 again, Drift Combo is increased by 1 again, and so on. This works only if you keep drifting without too long interruptions between one drift and the other (less than 1 second), otherwise Drift Combo multiplier will be reset to 1.
Proximity multiplier is increased when you drift with the back of the car near a wall (less than 1.5 meters) proportionally to closeness. You’ll notice this bonus with a slow motion effect and a text showing the multiplier factor.
If you hit anything you’ll lose your partial points and all multipliers.
WHAT DOES IT MEANS “DRIFTING”?
Drifting is a driving technique where the driver oversteers, causing loss of traction in the rear wheels or all tires, while maintaining control from entry to exit of a corner. A car is drifting when the rear wheels are slipping more than the front wheels, to such an extent that often the front wheels are pointing in the opposite direction to the turn (e.g. car is turning left, wheels are pointed right or vice versa). Drifting involves fast cars, skilled drivers and hardcore fans.
Drifting competitions are held worldwide and are judged according to the speed, angle, showmanship and line taken through corners.