Kids Grammar Prepositions 2
Education game helps kids learn grammar!
Our cute cats, Tommy and Nicky are going shopping together. They are playing hide and seek. Let’s help Tommy find Nicky in your shortest time.
– Learning with great fun, best for kids
– Clear pronunciation in gentle human voice
– Interaction through an interesting education game
– Support phone and tablet, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, Nexus 7
– Useful prepositions of direction for children:
at the corner of, at the end of, behind, between, in front of, next to, on the left, on the right, opposite, etc
How to use:
– Touch “Learn” or “Game” button to switch between modes;
Learn—Touch a specific place in the street, and you’ll find its location. Meanwhile, learn the preposition of direction.
Game—Choose the correct direction for Tommy and help him find Nicky.